Thursday, February 18, 2016

Another Shabby Apple Contest!

Just in the knick of time 
I caught the Shabby Apple Dare to Design Contest 
again this year.
(hooray!)

I had so much fun doing it last year.
You can see my post here featuring the three designs I submitted.
I couldn't wait to enter this year.
The only requirements were that that designs be blue!

I pulled my inspiration from Disney Princesses to create three modern looks:

This one is Alice in Wonderland...



This is Cinderella...



And lastly we have Merida.



Coolest part, 
if your design gets chosen your dress gets to be made and sold by Shabby Apple. 
SUCH A DREAM!

Go check out all the other entrants on instagram 
searching with the hashtag #daretodesign.
Walk, Walk, Fashion Baby!
xo_lauryn 

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric