Tuesday, March 31, 2015

my mommy bucket list

I know I have been completely m. i. a. from this blog.
But being a mommy will A L W A Y S come first.
But having my little guy, I think of things I'd like to do as a mom,
so I have started to keep a little "Mommy Bucket List".
I know I will continually have more to add to it, but as of now,
these are things I'd like to remember to do as a momma now or in the future.


1. Have one UNPLUGGED day a week. 
No computer, no TV, no cell phone, no iPad, etc. 

2. Have BIG ADVENTURES. 
Like going to museums, amusement parks, road trips, etc.

3. Have LITTLE ADVENTURES.
Such as backyard scavenger hunts, tea parties, backyard campouts, etc.

4. Provide RESPONSIBILITIES.
Involve the kids in household chores, let them "earn" big ticket items they absolutely. just. need. 

5.Visit Daddy at work for lunch once a month.

6. Let the kids have individual dates with one parent or the other.
Time where they get ALL of the attention.


Anyone else have a mommy bucket list?
Anything I just NEED to add?

Happy Monday!!
xo__lauryn
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric