Friday, February 27, 2015

5 FAB Drugstore Lipsticks

Now don't get me wrong, 
I love me some nice MAC lipstick or something pretty from Sephora, 
but some of my favorite lipsticks are drug store brands.
So, 
 I'm going to share with you my favorite lipsticks 
on the cheap.



Why I love it:
I love that this is a crayon application. It goes on nice and smooth. Honestly, this color is not my VERY favorite. I am looking to purchase this same product in a different color. Suggesstions??

Why I love it:
It is SUPER cheap. I bought this for $0.98. Seriously the best lipstick on the cheap.

Why I love it:
The gloss doesn't go away! The shine on this beauty is incredible.

Why I love it:
The color is SO pretty and lasts for a LONG time. It also stays glossy which I love!

Why I love it:
This truly goes on like butter. I love that it moisturizes and adds color at the same time.

Can you tell I'm a little partial to Revlon lipsticks? 
I'm always pleased with a Revlon lip color. :)
Above I have some sweet selfies of me sporting those lipsticks last week, 
Although, my selfies just couldn't quite capture the lipsticks in their true colors so I 
showed a sampling of each lipstick in the swatches on my arm below.


This picture also shows a better the consistency of each lipstick.
I love these lipsticks.
Share with me your drugstore lip color favorites!

xo__lauryn

3 comments :

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric