Thursday, August 23, 2012

spread the love link party #21

ahem.
it is going to take me a couple of weeks to get used to my new schedule.
school. work. school again.
not to mention sissy's wedding planning & bridal shower
keeping up with the bloggy blog
& keeping the house clean.
trust me when i say i hardly have time to eat or sleep.

but i have faith this is all going to work out.
i am extremely lucky with how my schedule worked out so perfectly.
i'm so grateful for my prayers that have been answered 
it is truly amazing how my schedule is organized down to the minute.
it fits like a puzzle.
mind boggling.

so i hope to get to 1 to 2 posts a week in addition to the link party on the weekends.
it's a little less than usual, but it will only last a short time. 
when the semester is over, i should be able to post more frequently again. 

that being said, 
the party today is going to be so super simple.
no favorite picks :(
& no explanation...
basically, if you want to link anything up go for it!
as always, spread the love is a no rules party.
spread some link love!




5 comments :

  1. Linking up again - thanks for hosting!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun party...happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauryn! I just wanted to hop over and let you know that I responded to your comment. Blogger has you listed as a "no-reply comment blogger" so I can't respond to you via email, but I wanted to let you know that I get the bulk of my washi tape from http://www.mindysminutemarket.com/. I hope you find some great designs and I hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric