Monday, January 16, 2012

top five journal entry

i had been so busy with the holidays i didn't get the chance to write in my journal for awhile.
when i was younger, i was an avid journal writer. every day without fail.
now i'm not near as good, but i try my best to write consistently.

sometimes it is easier if i can organize my journaling with bullets or ideas.
it sure makes it so i can get an entry in faster
and it covers the things i have going on in my life all in one entry.
this particular entry was titled:

TOP FIVE MOST INTERESTING THINGS
since i last journaled
*update: sissy was reading the blog and says, "what's number three?"
i'm thinking....what do you mean? i go check out the post:
TOTALLY skipped number three.
so let me introduce to you the top FOUR most interesting things
apparently number three wasn't worth my time hehe*

i just picked five things that had happened between christmas (that was my last entry) and now.


happy martin luther king jr. day
:)

2 comments :

  1. I love your handwriting! You are very creative. Mine looks like a little boy's writing. blah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest thing. Love the journal, the writing, the art element and the fact that you are open enough to share it with us. Thanks for linking up to BeColorful.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric