Wednesday, November 30, 2011

using cupcake liners to accent a banner

i got some chipboard banner pieces the other day..
and i really wanted to use cupcake liners in crafting.
seriously the possibilities are endless with these!
why did i never think of this before?

here's what i came up with:





this was such a fast and easy craft to make cause the cupcake liners were already cut and rippled!
i'm pretty excited about them. christmas decor is slightly lacking in my home...
can you blame me? i've been married for a year and a half ish.. i really gotta get my collection started!
have a holly JOLLY christmas
:)

oh ps: if you like my picture edits check out this post for how to's.

7 comments :

  1. Oooh, I love this idea, so great you came up with it! Love the look, love your banner. You've inspired me :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, meant to say I found you at the Crafty Soiree linky party.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay I've been married for 3 1/2 years and my Christmas decor is still lacking! Haha. It takes a while and can be expensive too. It's so fun though when you start adding lights and baubles. So fun!

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, better than folding paper all night long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is my favorite idea of the day, no lie! Totally going to do this, welldone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..great idea!Looks very cute as well!Following you from 'Chic on a shoestring decorating':)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so creative, and i absolutely love your blog! the photos are amazing, and everything about it is whimsical and charming. :) new follower, and hoping to stay connected. have a great wknd, cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric